We give Advisors and Brokers the ability to “white brand” or incorporate their own organization’s identity into our software and documentation in specific areas, including:
- Trader Workstation
- Portal, the Registration System, Statements and PortfolioAnalyst
- Trader Workstation Online Users Guide
- IB Contract Database
Do not use the Interactive Brokers banner as a template for your White Branding Banner. IBKR cannot give endorsements and using a banner based on our corporate banner would give that impression. Please note that white branding of statements can take up to 24 hours from the time you upload your images.
- Click Settings > Account Settings and from the Configuration panel click the configuration (gear) icon next to White Branding.
The following figure shows the White Branding page for Brokers and Fund Investment Managers.
- Click White Branding ID and enter a White Branding ID from six to ten characters long including letters, numbers and underscore characters ( _ ). You can change your White Branding ID at any time.
- Click Save.
- Click each section that represents the category you want to white brand, then follow the instructions in the section to enter the required information. Click Save in each section to enter the information into our system.
Changes made before 5:00 PM EST go into effect 8:00 PM EST the same day. Changes made after 5:00 PM EST will take effect the following day 8:00 PM EST.